Prescott Landscaping ServicesThe Best Prescott Landscaping Company offers landscape maintenance to residential and commercial customers throughout the Yavapai County and Quad City areas, including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, and Dewey-Humboldt. As a full-service lawn and landscaping company, we can maintain your plant, flower, and tree beds; mow, fertilize, and maintain your grass; and offer a number of other services that will keep your landscaping looking its best. We can handle your complete lawn care services or simply perform special services on an as-needed basis to keep your property looking great throughout the year.From design to installation and maintenance, we have a 35-year track record of completing projects on time, on a budget, and ahead of schedule. Experienced, uniformed maintenance teams set the standard each day in planting, weed control, pruning, irrigation management, maintenance and repair, and fertilization.The Best Prescott Landscape Company’s quality, creativity, and experience have enabled us to become one of the Quad City Area’s premier residential landscape and lawn care companies. We are entrusted to maintain the grounds of many high-profile properties. All gardening and maintenance services are custom-designed to reflect a customer’s tastes and lifestyle. Read More
Who The Best Landscape Company Services
Hotels and Motels
Golf clubs and social clubs
Educational and institutional facilities
The Best Prescott Landscape Company provides the following services to commercial and residential customers:
- Mowing: With this landscaping maintenance service, we will mow your grass as needed seasonally. We will also trim and edge any sidewalks and obstacles and blow clippings from hard surfaces.
- Fertilizing: We will fertilize your lawn as requested to keep it looking its best. We can also perform any spot treatments if necessary to promote proper lawn growth.
- Weed Care: As part of our landscaping maintenance services, we will help minimize and control weeds in your landscaping by hand weeding and applying weed control treatments to your flower and plant beds.
- Mulching: With our mulching services, we will spread mulch in all of your beds and around your trees as needed for aesthetic appeal and weed control.
- Trimming and Pruning: With this service, we will trim and prune any shrubs, plants, and ornamental grasses to ensure good shape and plant health.
- Irrigation Maintenance: We will inspect your irrigation system monthly while the system is on to ensure proper coverage and function.
- Lawn Aeration: Aeration is an important landscaping maintenance service that will reduce soil compaction and allow fertilizers to beautify your turf.
- Over-Seeding: We can perform over-seeding services following aeration in order to ensure a healthy and full lawn.
- Leaf Removal: We will remove fallen leaves from both your landscaping beds and turf areas.
- Spring and Fall Annual Planting: We can plant a variety of annual flowers and plants throughout your landscape to provide color and design in any season.
- Preparation of Annual Beds: This service prepares beds for planting by cultivating the soil and adding necessary amendments to the soil to help with the annuals growth.
- Removal of Annuals: This landscaping maintenance service includes removing any dead annuals after the growing season has ended.
- Tree and Shrub Care: Here at Prescott Landscaping we apply a number of treatments to your trees and shrubs in order to ensure the health and prevent disease or insects.The Best Prescott Landscaping Company realizes, as always, that the success of our work is measured by you. If you have a comment, question or dissatisfaction with our personnel, products, equipment or service, we will be quick to respond. We do appreciate your business – and the confidence you put in us.Organics – This is the alternative to chemical fertilization. We have discovered that ORGANICALLY GREEN™ fertilization has many demonstrated benefits:
- Organics are free from the possible side effects of the overuse of chemicals.
- Organics are safe for use around humans and pets.
- Organics are environmentally non-intrusive.
- Organics are helpful in controlling and reducing weeds, diseases, and pests, especially with prolonged use.
- Organics produce a green, healthy lawn because of organics condition, build, and loosen soil by developing sturdy, healthy root systems, naturally.